This is just to say a brief thank you for the ‘Cleverlands’ seminar which I came along to yesterday. I thought it was truly inspirational, and one of the best (if not the best) CPD opportunities I have had the good fortune to attend. Lucy and Tim presented with clarity, wisdom and authority.
I am available to speak at conferences and seminars in the UK and abroad.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or for information on fees and availability.
“Teacher career structures and their effects on motivation”
– World Teachers’ Day, UNESCO HQ.
“Finland: Japan of the North?”
– ResearchEd Scandinavia, Gothenburg.
“Lessons from top performing education systems”
– The Telegraph Festival of Education.
“Lessons in Leadership from around the world”
– Incerts Leadership Conference
Pontio Centre, Bangor.
Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff.
“What can we learn from other education systems?”
– The Fabian Society, London.
“What does the international evidence really tell us?”
– ResearchEd New York
“System Structures for System Leadership”
– Great Education Debate seminar
“A teacher’s perspective on appraisal around the world”
– Educate Services Conference
“Lessons from PISA”
– School Parliament, Stockholm.
“Exploring education in Finland, Japan and Singapore”
– The Sunday Times Festival of Education, Crowthorne.
“Teacher quality and school accountability: Lessons from top-performing systems”
– Headteachers’ Roundtable Summit
“Policy pitch: Teacher career structures”
– Global Education and Skills Forum, Dubai.